Areas to check during build is coil bind, (there is a clearance spec at max cam lift). Then ideally, pushrod length should have the rounded part of the rocker arm centered over the valve stem with the valve lash set and like one thread above the adjuster ball exposed on rocker arm. Then check that the valve spring retainer does not interfere with the "pocket area" of the rocker arm where the arm starts to round down to go around the rocker shaft. I am sure that a good engine builder could give you many other things to check such as seat pressure and max lift spring pressure but these are the basic checks that I am aware of. The neatest trick I have seen lately is the beehive shaped valve springs. Man that is a lightbulb moment. I wonder why they took so long to think of. with smaller top diameter, coil bind is almost impossible, lighter valvetrain weight due to smaller retainers. looks like a neat trick to me.