| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 60 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 60 | Denny, Thanks for the description and photos...exactly what I needed. I got all of my parts from JC. I'll know how well it goes together next weekend. I am certain that I will have her on the road this Spring and will get to meet you for that cup of coffee. I can see all of it coming together now...kind of exciting. I just need some more time! Thanks again for all of your help. Bob | | |
| |
| |