| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 | Well, what kind of carb do you have to start with? I've got a Carter(YF model???, been a long time since I looked at the carb) on mine with an oil bath air cleaner, but I though Rochesters worked with them too. Someone should come along shortly with more info. | | |
| |
| |