| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 256 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 256 | I pulled the yoke in preparation to change the pinion seal. I had a slow leak that was I was tired of. Unfortunately, I found a groove on the yoke. Picture: http://i50.tinypic.com/357frjq.jpgAm I right in assuming that that grove would allow the gear oil to leak out? The pinion seal appears to be in good shape, so I don't think that is to blame. Pinion seal: http://i50.tinypic.com/wahi83.jpgWhat would have caused that groove to form in the first place? | | |
| |
| |