| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,406 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | Daniel, I did this swap on my 50 3600 and I still used my bummper. I narrowed the front end and used the bumper bracket double as the spacer for the steering box. I'm still playing around with it some because it sits out about 1" too far but that should be an easy fix. As far as the coils are concerned, I cut off 1 1/2 and also utilized 2 1/2 drop spindles. I have several photos posted on the link in my signature. I used articles from Steve Andereggen Jr. as well as this one and this one by Jon C Peters.Other than that everything is fairly simple. Hope this helps.
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |
| |