| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
5 members (Jon G, Gdads51, 3B, NJC, 1 invisible),
102
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | Yeah, I know the frames are different but I've heard some guys here have 55-59 trucks used this setup on their rigs. If I'm not mistaken, that IFS should bolt directly to your truck w/o any modifications. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I did have to narrow mine about one and a half inches so your friend will need to narrow his or use mounting plates.
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |
| |