John- The rear axles are 10 lug and have 19.5" wheels. I'll try to find out what model it is. As for the 4x4 set-up from John G, if you have no need for them, I'd be happy to house them at the ranch! Billy-Jack is already my brother... I don't need a motorhome to prove it.
Billy- Sorry to hear you parted with a couple trucks; no wonder you waited a week to tell us. That's a traumatic event!
The motorhome could be fixed up to be a sweet machine, but I bought a 5th wheel camper a couple months ago and have no need for this thing. I could use it as a hunting cabin, but I'll probably part it out.
John G- Took the splint off of my busted finger the other day and I'm almost ready to resume the front-end rebuild. I'll let you know about the seals as soon as I figure it out.
Take care, George