Originally Posted by jockbolter50
Hi Jim, welcome to the 'bolt.
I see you're helping Danimal clear some space for more additions to his 'collection'! wink
I look forward to seeing some pics of your new acquisition....
Tell Dan 'Scotbolt' says Hi and hopes he's feeling better! thumbs_up
See you around the forums.
Jock.

Thanks Jock,Danimal appears to be doing much better and I will be sure to tell him when I see him,which hopefully will be next Sat when I go to pick up my new project. wink He does have a few sitting around and this one was to be his son's but he decided he wanted to do a panel instead. I was originally looking to do a panel but decided to try something a little simpler before tacking a bigger project like that but will be looking for a panel or sedan delivery or even a wagon to do in the future. Jim


Owning and working on an old classic is one of life's many pleasures! Make every day count! [Linked Image from i194.photobucket.com]