Here is a pic of it.
[image]
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z198/Danimal_9395/52%203100%20Chevy/Picture005.jpg[/image] Thanks to Danimal for the pic. I will take more once I actually have it back at the shop. So unless something drastic happens in the next week or two this will be my sanity saviour as well as serving a practical purpose which is to attract attention to our service center. We work on late model vehicles as well as motorcycles but I have to justify getting this to my wife.

Happy wife,happy life! lol
The sun is out and my son did some trading with an old brake lathe that I had. he traded it for a couple of Rajay turbos(?) and a RC Helicopter which I thought it would be a good day for us to start it and maybe try to fly it or more likely,crash it.

Hopefully I got the pic right so that you can see it.