| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, JW51, Gdads51, moparguy, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, 1 invisible),
213
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,152 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#59627 04/26/2006 10:50 AM | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 236 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 236 | oldblu, You say tranny parts are available. Do you mean there is a soarce of new parts for these trannies? I have a 52, 1/2 t. I'd feel better if I knew I could fix the thing if something went. | | |
| |
| |