I found the MSDS for the Evercoat Z-grip filler. When it's still wet to looks like the nastiest stuff it has is styrene (15%-20% of the product) and crystalline sillica (0%-1%). One good thing about styrene is that you smell it way before it's a big hazard, so it might smell like it's going to kill you but it might not be that bad. That said I'd still wear a respirator.

It looks like there isn't a ton of silica in the product but depending on what your doing with it, you should still prolly wear a particulate filtering mask.

I found the MSDS at:http://www.evercoat.com/imgs/msds/100282%20Z-Grip%2010-01-08.pdf

You might want to check that it's the same product

I couldnt find the MSDS's for the Nason products and it looks like you might need to call DuPont to get them

Dan (the other IH) do you agree?

Hope this helps
-David

Last edited by Komp59; 11/21/2009 12:34 AM.