| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 26 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 26 | Hi to all I recently purchased a 1968 C60 grain truck that has sat for about the last three years. When I took the cover off the brake reservoir it was completely DRY. I filled it with fluid and hit the pedal with the cover off to see if there was any movement in the fluid like disappearing down the brake line. So nothing. I know nothig about this type of system and see no leaks at the wheel cylinders. Where do I start? Worried I have bought a money pit!
Thanks | | |
| |
| |