go to the gallery and check out robert burgoyne's '64 c60. he's got a pretty good web page with pics and a link to a company for parts for hydovac. haven't been there, but I'm in the process of buying a '66 c60 dump truck and I'll be there soon enough. good luck. most brake systems are pretty simple. push the fluid to make the shoes move. take it apart make sure it has good sealing surfaces, re-seal it and it will probably work just fine.


"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Elanor Roosevelt

1966 c-10 stepside
1966 c-10 fleetside
1964 c-10 fleetside
1964 c-10 short bed
1964 c-30 flat bed
1964 c-60 dump truck
1968 Impala
1969 Nova
1971 Nova
1975 LUV
1976 C-30
1977 K-20
1966 SS El Camino