| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (39Master85, JW51),
129
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,468 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Pirate Jack is just up the road from me....about 65 miles. I have called before and was amazed at how much the lady,Tammie Earwood, knew about my situation. Their prices are good and I think you get a little more for your money. Especially if you buy the "kits". I'm planning to drive up there in the near future and look at them face to face. As I understand it the guy who runs it started it in 2005 and is very experienced in this sort of work. I plan to buy the complete booster/master cyl/bracket deal for my panel. If I remember correctly it all came to about $200. Anyone that would like to call them the number is 866-601-4455 and their email address is www.Piratejack.net
Last edited by Achipmunk; 10/14/2009 12:07 AM.
| | |
| |
| |