| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Jay R, TUTS 59, Forty9, cmayna, Lostbuthaulinass, Woogeroo, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, Uncles51, greenie-reddy, 1 invisible),
105
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Alfonso, I have a glass sitting in my shop that I can measure but it will be tomorrow. If no one else gives the dimensions I can get them...... If necessary I could draw a pattern for you if needed.
EDIT: I should have mentioned that the glass is out of my 52 Panel which is the same as your truck.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 10/09/2009 3:59 AM.
| | |
| |
| |