| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (texas46, Samantha, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
144
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 59 | Its been a while since I have posted but the 57 LCF project is moving forward. The rear axle is swapped, Vortec 350 is fuel injected and running and now I am working on mounting the hydroboost setup.
Question is any reason not to use a bell crank for brake pedal linkage similar to what is used for the clutch pedal linkage? The only reason I am considering this is the hydroboost unit doesn't really fit on top of the frame rail but would go real nice inside the frame rail. In order to do this I am thinking of mounting a second "clutch" pedal to use for the brake pedal and use a second clutch linkage set to actuate the master cylinder push rod.
Any thoughts or is there an easier way? Pics will follow I just don't have them yet. I have to find the camera battery charger..
Ryan | | |
| |
| |