| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 59 | I was thinking clutch pedal as well called a friend to see if his 59 parts truck still has it. I screwed up the 90 degree bracket as well so time to fab something.
Now thinking a remote reservoir with hydroboost and master cylinder on top of the frame rail may be easiest since I can use the existing brake pedal and just lengthen the pushrod.
Ryan | | |
| |
| |