| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,671 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 | I don't have a lot of experience on alternator conversions, but I did convert to an alternator also. The alternator I'm using has an internal regulator, so you no longer need the stock regulator. My understanding is that most alternators have internal regulators. Classic Parts (Chevy Duty), sells a conversion harness with connection directions that is pretty simple to install. Also you can do a search on this forum, I got lots of great information and links from a couple of threads about this conversion. | | |
| |
| |