| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 180 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 180 | I have had one of those for over 20 years and allways said I would be lost without it. I saw one on ebay last week in a 4 piece set and bought another one. I think Mac still makes them but the handle is different on the new ones. they call it a cotter key remover. I have put that hook in a bind several times, that tool is very strong. also on the list is my pocket screwdriver, the ones the tool companies give away, can't work without it. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| MARTINSR | 08/09/2009 6:21 PM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| Denny Graham | 08/09/2009 8:42 PM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| Achipmunk | 08/10/2009 3:53 AM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| Denny Graham | 08/10/2009 1:50 PM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| 50adrod | 09/08/2009 12:20 PM | |
| |
| |