| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ...... this reminds me of my DENTAL tools I have. They are not in my "top drawer" but lay on the front edge of the bottom cabinet. My dentist supplies me with his old pics and such and its amazing how many times I use the pic or the little scrapper things. Last visit the gave me another pack of them he saved for me. I give them to my friends when they come in the shop and say "whats these"... and I say,.... I also clean teeth, have a seat  | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| MARTINSR | 08/09/2009 6:21 PM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| Denny Graham | 08/09/2009 8:42 PM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| Achipmunk | 08/10/2009 3:53 AM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| Denny Graham | 08/10/2009 1:50 PM |
Re: Neat little everday, do everything, universal tool
| 50adrod | 09/08/2009 12:20 PM | |
| |
| |