| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 15 | Dan, just go to photobucket.com and register, create an album and upload your pics to the album. Once you have the album loaded with pics, just cut and paste the link in your next post on this forum. It's pretty simple once you do it a few times. I hope this helps or maybe another member can explain it better. Good luck and I look forward to seeing more pics as you go.
Gary Sterner 53 1/2 T Panel Hold On Tight To Your Dreams ELO Ya can't make it idiot proof, they keep finding smarter idiots.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/12/2009 6:20 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| jockbolter50 | 08/12/2009 7:39 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/12/2009 10:11 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Achipmunk | 08/12/2009 5:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/15/2009 8:21 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| 54TOW | 08/15/2009 8:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 5:40 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 10:06 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/16/2009 4:06 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Joy | 08/16/2009 8:04 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 5:21 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Rich'sToys | 08/17/2009 2:32 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/17/2009 6:53 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Fishwacker | 08/18/2009 12:27 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm (Back) In. '46 Purchase
| Dan in Pasadena | 08/18/2009 5:02 AM | |
| |
| |