| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | First, sorry about your health situation. Hopefully todays medicine will add many good years for you. I'll remember you in my prayers tonight.
Not sure about the worth of the vehicle but it does sound as though much work has been done. I'm sure some bolters will be along shortly with what prices they have experienced.
A BIG help would be to post a few pictures if possible. Considering what I paid for my panel, and have spent on it, and what you have done to your vehicle I will make a "stab" at it. I'd say in todays market somewhere between $4500 and 6500. STRAIGHT body and good paint is worth a good bit, NEW suspension/upholstery/seats/tires is why I say what I did.
Oh, is the engine rebuilt or does it "not need it". That can push it up or down.
OK, lets hear it guys. Help the man out. Am I off base?? This is a Surburban now. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| 50burbin | 07/28/2009 5:17 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| Achipmunk | 07/28/2009 9:45 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| 50burbin | 07/28/2009 11:08 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| Leo | 07/29/2009 12:10 AM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| 54TOW | 07/29/2009 12:54 AM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| Leo | 07/29/2009 2:41 AM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| OldSub | 07/29/2009 4:10 AM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| Murraydave | 07/29/2009 7:26 AM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| FriedGreenTmater | 07/29/2009 3:06 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| steveg | 07/29/2009 10:07 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| 50burbin | 07/30/2009 6:25 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| Fishwacker | 08/15/2009 3:17 AM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| john romero | 08/02/2009 9:02 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| truckernix | 08/07/2009 1:06 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| 10 micron | 08/10/2009 11:34 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| jockbolter50 | 08/11/2009 7:29 AM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
|
Anonymous
| 08/15/2009 9:41 PM |
Re: 1950 Suburban, what's it worth??
| 50burbin | 08/17/2009 7:48 PM | |
| |
| |