Guys, I may be WAY off base here and the info is stashed some where in my shop. Probably over a year ago I ask some questions about tearing my guages apart and ask some questions. "Someone' told me how to test it with my 12 volt battery in my Silverado ( I did an it tested OK) and also someone told me I did not have to change anything or put a reducer on my guage. That, if it did in fact work, it would still work and be OOOK when I change the 52 Panel to 12 volts.

Maybe I shouldn't post or open up a can of worms here until I dig out the printouts....... but it'll get your minds to spinning.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile