4.3in84toy -

I asked the question recently here as to whether or not a 55 car pumpkin and the axles would slip into a 54 car rear end housing and no one agreed that it would. Are you sure that the 55 car rear pumpkin AND AXLES will fit a 54 car rear end housing? Or do I use the 54 car axles? That sure would make the job allot easier!!

I see what you're saying, bolt it up so the pinion angle self sets and weld it up to the original axle "clamps"! I guess you could slip the perches in there and use them, if you wanted to.

cletis -

I understand what you are saying. That's a very good way to establish the angle. Good idea!!

Thank you sir,
Joe smile


"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!"
My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.
Operators are standing by to take your calls!
Now cruising in the Passing Lane