| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 48 | Got it to run.
Needs a complete tune-up and fresh gas. Need to repair the exhaust system too.
Dash wiring is pretty bad, I see complete rewiring in my future.
Since the dump bed runs off an electric-hydraulic pump I think I will put in a second battery and isolator. 1957 Chevy 3600At these prices I want my gas 100 octane, leaded, and my windshield washed! | | |
| |
| |