| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (carbking, DaveV, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | Fuel injection is awesome when it works as it should, but aggravating an heck when it doesn't. I'm having some issues with my TPI setup. To start off, #1 & #2 cylinders were not firing. I rented a noid light from Autozone to make sure it wasn't the harness and everything checked out but now it wont even start. I verified that the distributor is firing but is there a way to check to see if the ECM is dead? If this keeps up I may slap a carb on it and call it done!!
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |
| |