| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 217 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 217 | OK I have a 235 with all of Langdons goodies on it and I have a what I believe is a fuel vapor lock issue. I'd like to install a fuel boost pump and oil pressure switch. Has anyone any suggestions on what I need to accomplish this. I was thinking a pump near the inline filter 5/16 fittings I believe. What have ya'll done?
Thanks
| | |
| |
| |