| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Jay R, 52Carl, 78buckshot, TooMany2count, walter74, Bill Hanlon, Barry Martak, Charles in CA, 1955 1 Series),
122
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 1,038 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 1,038 | What is the outside diameter of the diaphragm? For my '50 COE I found a diaphragm on Ebay that turned out to be larger than mine, so I wonder if it is the same as yours. For mine, I was able to get the part number and I found one at a Phoenix GMC truck center. They were as shocked as I that it was on the shelf. They surmised that it went on something newer and that is why they had it. I will be at my shop next week and if I have the diameter of your diaphragm, I will check and see if I have the one you have or I can give you the parts number. | | |
| |
| |