Fyi, if you do choose to buy 6 lug Corvette style rally wheels make sure to verify before you buy them what size hubcaps they take. I had 5 lug Corvette style rallys on my truck with the 5x5 bolt pattern in front and they took any standard derby, disc brake or police cap. Before I had my rear axles redrilled to 5 lug, I bought a matching pair of 6 lug Corvette style wheels for the back. Imagine my disappointment when they showed up and none of the regular caps would fit. They needed a special larger cap that only comes in the police style. If that's what you want it's not a problem but if you're expecting to use passenger caps you might end up disappointed.

If you buy any of the stock late model 6 lug truck style rally wheels their matching caps will obviously fit.


1960 GMC 1/2-Ton Pickup Truck
In the Gallery
Updates in the DITY Gallery
Now cruising in the Passing Lane