| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, FishinToms53, 3B, FAST55, Rusty Heaps, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Tim, Thank You for taking the time to help keep the record straight. I understand about the anti rattle stuff. I got to looking around at the stuff I already bought and put up and I have all those "cushions" and plastic washers and stuff. My how we forget soooo soon. Everyone needs to take note as to how important pictures and labeling is..... if its correct when you tear it apart!! I think I'm straight now. I do need to order a new left door control but for now I need to get the windows set in the wing vent....right after I use up some choice words trying to put the little swivel rivets in the pivot place of the wing vent! UGH | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Door Handles, Direction, and Door Locks
| Achipmunk | 05/24/2009 3:08 PM |
Re: Door Handles, Direction, and Door Locks
| tclederman | 05/24/2009 4:43 PM |
Re: Door Handles, Direction, and Door Locks
| Achipmunk | 05/24/2009 11:35 PM |
Re: Door Handles, Direction, and Door Locks
| tclederman | 05/25/2009 4:13 PM |
Re: Door Handles, Direction, and Door Locks
| Achipmunk | 05/25/2009 5:14 PM |
Re: Door Handles, Direction, and Door Locks
| rodincarolina | 09/25/2009 10:45 PM |
Re: Door Handles, Direction, and Door Locks
| tclederman | 09/26/2009 1:58 AM | |
| |
| |