I think what your talking about is the Clutch head screws. The center of the screw looks sort of like an hour glass. If this is the screws your talking about you can get a set of clutch head screwdrivers at most stores. Reports have been that they can be found at local parts stores, Sears, Lowes, Home Depot and a few other places. Check around. Usually they come in sets of three for less than $20.
I would imagine Harbor Freight or Northern Tool would also have them.
If you round them out and can't get then stand a washer up on them and weld the washer to the top of the screw and then twist them out. They can be a pain to get out sometime.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile