| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 130 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 130 | Well I will try and get the camera together for some more pics. Most of the time I was on the driveline section. Also the interiors--electrical I am on now and am enjoying that alot(less wirebrushing there). I am still doing my lights and whatnot. I am calling this phase one like I saw a guy do somewhere on the internet on a model T I think. I don't know if I will ever get to phase 2(super paint job and interior, exterior) I am really glad to get to this point.--Plus, I still have that parts truck lurking out in deep storage waiting for a phase 1. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1934 chevy 1/2 ton drives. thanks, stovebolt forum
| davy | 05/04/2009 9:38 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| Virginiafiretruck | 05/04/2009 11:18 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| GrandpaGlenn0 | 05/04/2009 11:19 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| GMONIZ | 05/06/2009 12:45 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| davy | 05/06/2009 6:21 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 05/06/2009 2:23 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| oldbluetruck | 05/06/2009 2:28 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| red7218 | 05/15/2009 2:36 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| Woogeroo | 05/17/2009 5:27 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| doc bob | 05/18/2009 6:56 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| davy | 05/19/2009 3:33 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| Lucille | 05/19/2009 12:20 PM | |
| |
| |