| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,391 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 130 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 130 | I have been having a good time driving up and down my dirt road and getting several bugs out of the truck. I had trouble with overheating and put a new thermostat in--may drill a hole later. Also some of the brakes were locked up and I just needed a heavier return spring. I had forgotten to bolt the back of the cab down and also forgot a few cotter pins in the brake cables. So I am gradually getting it back to full status. I have to go to work for a couple months straight now and must leave the truck till then. I am getting excellent support on this forum! | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1934 chevy 1/2 ton drives. thanks, stovebolt forum
| davy | 05/04/2009 9:38 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| Virginiafiretruck | 05/04/2009 11:18 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| GrandpaGlenn0 | 05/04/2009 11:19 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| GMONIZ | 05/06/2009 12:45 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| davy | 05/06/2009 6:21 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 05/06/2009 2:23 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| oldbluetruck | 05/06/2009 2:28 PM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| red7218 | 05/15/2009 2:36 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| Woogeroo | 05/17/2009 5:27 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| doc bob | 05/18/2009 6:56 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| davy | 05/19/2009 3:33 AM |
Re: thanks, stovebolt forum
| Lucille | 05/19/2009 12:20 PM | |
| |
| |