| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome Kardude67: sounds as though you have a plan. Some pics will be nice and good luck on the project.
I'm sorry I can't personally help you on your questions but I know there are some people who can. I would suggest posting this in the Engine/Driveline forum for more responses.... | | |
| |
| |