Welcome Dwayne, and talk away. We're here to help anyway we can. Use the other forums wisely in posting what your looking for or need. This is the place to be.

AND....as Lucille ask, where do you live in Ga.?? There is a Southern Stovebolt get together coming up in Spartanburg on May 30th. Would love to see you there.

oh, my neighbor as a 58 (or maybe 59?) with a blown 350 in it.

EDIT: what I was meaning about the right forum is if your looking for springs note it in the Parts Wanted Forum. There will likely be more traffic over there. In the meantime I'll keep my eye out for you.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 04/01/2009 3:06 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile