Spare tire Carrier info page

I am still struggling finding all of the parts needed to put together an original spare tire carrier for my truck so I put together a reference page with photos of the parts that are needed for a complete assembly. Not sure who took the photos so if it was you shoot me a note and I will give credit where credit is due.

Seems the hardest part to find is the tire carrier. I have the slider and have seen several on e-bay over the years but it is rare to find the actual carrier.

I am attending the VCCA Mddle west meet in MN in June and hope to find one by then.

I hope the reference page helps others as I know the photos have helped me know what I am looking for.

Last edited by Sheridan; 03/29/2009 1:35 AM.

Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery