Ok, Here is the ad.


Wanted: Female Nurses. Must fit uniform and Know what to do in an emergency (You know what I mean) and be interested in Detailing the Ambulance when not in use...


What a dream... But, For real life. and being only 28 and single. Someday when the right woman comes along who enjoys the many vintage truck and cars I have. I would hope she would be interested in getting a uniform to look the part. Just Like I plan on with the 35 Army Trucks I now have.

I need Money if anyone has extra. We do look for donations to finish the restoration on these projects. At least with the CCC army Trucks I have. Some day we will have a non profit status but, for now.... well... we do what we can.

We will need nurses for the CCC Living history museum as well.

It would be cool to have the gals like the ones painted on those old Bommers the guys once painted on the airplanes.


sweet...


Poets Seat Auto
Appraisals, Parts, Service
Past: General Motor's Master Technician
Member: Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck Club
Phone Number: 413.774.5856
Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.