Hey, That is not Fair. You would treat us better once you get hurt..........

Most real firehouses that I have been to have a few bays and the Ambulance units have their own bays..

We respect Firefighters as Most Medics that I know have been cross trained to run the pumps on your firetrucks.

I think the Ambulance guys deserve a little more respect.

Just Think. If you fell in a building on fire all your buddies can do is splash a litte water on you and carry you out. Then what?

But, Really... No firehouse is complete without the Ambulance/Support Truck.

The Ambulance Unit I have is a CD Unit and was used in the firehouse for a back up ambulance and support truck. It had extra oxygen and tools etc. It was not designed just for a ambulance.


Poets Seat Auto
Appraisals, Parts, Service
Past: General Motor's Master Technician
Member: Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck Club
Phone Number: 413.774.5856
Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.