......... 8 dollars per month??

I been with SF for at least 30 years but don't get that kind of rate. I suspect its because of the claim rates between Oregon and S.C.
I have found them hard to beat. I house, trucks, cars ect with them and get at least a 15% discount because I've been with them so long. My 37 was appraised by their authorized agent and my "regular" insurance is about $275 a year. They told me I could get it cheaper but it would have limitations. It is still cheaper than J.C. Taylor who sent my check BACK because my truck is "modified".
I think I may check on Hagarty. I want to continue driving it when & where and as many miles as I want to.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile