| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#51591 10/28/2005 9:26 PM | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 | Thanks Frank,
I'll be taking the gearbox out this weekend. This is the earlier four speed gearbox so its a non syncro one. I think that you are right that it would be sensible to replace all the bearings and bushings while I've got it on the bench. I haven't been inside one of these boxes before. Thank goodness for the workshop manual.
All the best
Bob | | |
| |
| |