| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,383 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#51589 10/28/2005 1:19 AM | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 | Another question folks. I have a 1941 with a four speed crash box. I have the uni-joint off at the moment. There is some movement, both up and down and side to side when I grab the mainshaft. I'm assuming that the mainshaft bearing should be replaced. There is however also movement when I grab the shaft and pull and push it. Is it likely therefore that the pilot bushing will also need to be replaced?
Thanks
Bob | | |
| |
| |