| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
161
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,140 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | The "handle" can be take off if its like a 52. BUT when you push in the litte "buttons" be sure to not lose them. Once you get the handle off there is still a bent rod, that the handle was over, but it is shorter and with the steering wheel in the right position I think the rod will them come up through the steering wheel.....I said I "think" because I have not actually done this but I've had them apart a few times and it seems to make good sense that it would work. Its no big deal to pull the handle off, or put back on, so I'd try it. Nothing ventured...nothing gained. Let us know how you make out. | | |
| |
| |