| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | Yes , I think he hauls a gn trailer with it that has a 3000lb pin weight. I don't know what the weight my trailer is on the ball but I doubt it would be much more than that. Its a 14,000 gvw trailer and the truck and golf cart that I haul on it only weight abot 6,800. I have not hauled with the truck yet. I just feel like the low weight of the trailer and the rock like ride of the truck could be a problem. | | |
| |
| |