| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,384 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#50928 10/10/2005 8:49 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 | So I'm looking at the sway bars in the LMC catalog and they are listed at fitting 60-66. I'm skeptical. The "tech support" told me that according to the "research" that the sway bars would fit my 62. If I were a gambling man, I would bet that they will fit anything from 63-72, but they won't fit my 62. Anyone out there with experience or knowledge about these? | | |
| |
| |