| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | If I remember correctly Tom Langdon told me that the H-W 2 bbl was rated at about 260-270 CFM FWIW. He also told me that running two of these could not be compared to a Holley 4 bbl @390 CFM because of the way the 4 barrels are rated using different parameters. He said it ran better milage than a one bbl but had the extra power of an additional carb available because it's progressive. Now how does that compare to the original Rochester? Sorry, I don't know.
But if I were only running one carb I would want it to be this one I think. | | |
| |
| |