I was wondering what a holley/weber progressive 2-bbl carb does to the low end torque vs. a stock rochester 1-bbl. The engine I have is a 1962 235 out of a 1962 1/2 ton that has been rebuilt to stock specs. The truck is a 1954 4100 1-1/2 ton with a sm 420 with a 2-speed rear. I posted a thread a few weeks earlier about running split stock exhaust manifolds on the same application. I wanted to know if these would be wise to run in this application. I live at 4300 feet about sea level and will occasionally climb a 6% grade to elevations of 8600-9000 feet above sea level. I plan to have this truck loaded with my construction tools and may pull a trailer with equipment(i.e. skid steer loader, pickup truck, or tool trailer). I will eventually build a 261 to fit my needs in the future.