Wow, what a find. welcome to the bolt. I'm not the guy to answer your questions but I'm sure someone will come to the rescue.

You may want to post this question in the Big Bolts Forum where all the big bolt guys visit regularly.
We also love pictures so as soon as you can get them on a photobucket/webshots/flicker or something like that, please give us a link to it so we can see it.
Good luck and your already a long way ahead of the game!

EDIT: I have a really good friend in Ashton Idaho so if your close I could get you two together. He has a 49 resto-rod smile

Last edited by Achipmunk; 02/09/2009 1:51 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile