Ps: Family and I are headed to Van next weekend Feb 6-7 and I will be popping into a couple shops to see what I can get next. May have a chance to see some of the local bolters
Unfortantly we will not be in Joe but in the other brand suv as Joe will not make the trip over the hills yet with 4 of us.
Which has led me to this idea that my wife says is crazy as I have 2 trucks now to work on and dont need any more (silly her).
Any ideas out there on a crew cab AD. Is this a silly pipe dream of mine or is this something that could be worked out and look nice , not just a hack job? I had a 05 chev crew that went back when the lease ended and am fancy on the idea of a crew in the old style. A Burb might be the best start to this? Again any ideas if this would be workable?
I am also thinking of a COE for the store as my delivery truck but momma says too many things at once is no good.
I kinda hasve to agree there only in that I am filling the driveway with my current items