Here we go I hope this time should be the album to date though there was more work done before the cold weather hit so as of yet I dont have those pic's in album.
"http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq79/389goat/"
The bed has been done in pine and stained dark cherry. Joe still needs a new tailgate as the old one is way too far ratty to be straight'nd plus the cost of a new one is so cheap that its not worth the time spent on old one to straighten it out.
Joe is now sporting a new rear bumper and tail lights. The new front bumper is sitting in the garage till it warms up.
The "new" roof was welded in place and body work done and put into primer. The outter drip rails are welded up but the inner trim rail is still waiting to go back on.
On the inside the seat was recovered to orginal style material and the guages refurbished and dash painted black for now.
Waiting on the headliner too. And put in a new rubber floor mat as I figured that carpet just would not look orginal in there.
Replaced all the weatherstrip rubber on the front and rear windows when they went back in. man alive I forgot what it was like to install the windshield. Good thing for a couple of friends, soap, and good string for pulling the rubber around the body edge. The front window stainless trim was also fun to install.
You may have to cut and paste the link but it should get you to my album and I will hunt up some more pics.