| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, J Lucas, dt235sd, Cosmo, jeffreyguy, Charles in CA, LAROKE),
132
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#49319 08/21/2005 2:49 AM | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 168 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 168 | I'm working on the same setup as yours, but with an SM465 and a 292. How does she pull? I can't wait to get her done over the winter. Sorry I can't help you with your problem, by the way.
jay
Your lack of preparation is not my emergency
| | |
| |
| |